Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Salam Maal Hijrah 1434
To mark the occasion, Muslims are recommended to end the past year and begin the new year with the following dua':
Maal Hijrah coincide mmensurate with an important historical Islamic event in which Prophet Muhamamd left Mekah to migrate to Medina. That became a defining moment as the more tolerant environment in Medina help in the propagation of Islam.
Perkasa's President Dato Ibrahim Ali reminded Muslims to emulate the Prophet's hijrah to transform themselves and fight lies propagated against and on Islam and the Prophets.
The transformation entails a more vocal and affirmative rejection of values and lifestyle that is in contradiction with the teaching of Islam and command of Allah.
Challenge on Muslims today is reject the new deviationist Plural and Liberal Islam, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual andTtransexual (LGBT) lifestyle, and proponents of Apostacy from within those claiming to be Muslim and non Muslims with bad intentions.
Muslims must also reject hypocrites who used religion for political gain.
Salam Maal Hijrah
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- More to it than mountain climbing
- In the heaven's of Kinabaloe
- Kudat: God's secret hideaway
- Kami di Sabah, bah!
- Salam Maal Hijrah 1434
- No Diwali wishes for Tony F
- "We don't need no education ... "
- Taking 40 years off my age
- Musa, Anwar and other politico-corporate developme...
- Will Nurul accept her son and daughter's "right to...
- Musa should not seek re-election ...
- Continuing on discrimination or prejudice? Busines...
- Discrimination or prejudice? Business or racism?
- Does race matter in Malaysia?
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)