Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stupid Cupid: Law Needed For Stupidity Against Women Bloggers


Stupid Cupid, you're a real mean guy (stupid cupid)
I'd like to clip your wings so you can't fly (stupid cupid)
I am in love and it's a crying shame (stupid cupid)
And I know that you're the one to blame (stupid cupid)

Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me

Can't do my homework, and I can't think straight (stupid cupid)
I meet him every morning 'bout a half past eight (stupid cupid)
I'm acting like a lovesick fool (stupid cupid)
You've even got me carrying his books to school (stupid cupid)

Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me

You mixed me up for good right from the very start
Hey, go play Robin Hood with somebody else's heart

You've got me jumping like a crazy clown (stupid cupid)
And I don't feature what you're putting down (stupid cupid)
Since I kissed his loving lips of wine (stupid cupid)
The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine (stupid cupid)

Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me

You've got me jumping like a crazy clown (stupid cupid)
And I don't feature what you're putting down (stupid cupid)
Since I kissed his loving lips of wine (stupid cupid)
The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine (stupid cupid)

Hey, hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me (stupid cupid)
Hey, hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me

Stupid Cupid

-- Connie Francis, Single (1958)

Shin Chew Jit Poh
March 8th, 2007

Tengku Adnan: Bloggers are Liars

80% are Unemployed Women
(Kuala Lumpur) The Tourism Minsiter Tunku Adnan lashed out today that all bloggers on the Internet are liars, out of which 80% are unemployed women.

“All bloggers are liars, they cheat people using all kinds of methods. From my understanding, out of 10,000 unemployed bloggers, 8,000 are women.”
Tengku was addressing the media at the 2007 Malaysia GP Sales when he was asked about allegations made on a blog by a female TV presenter. The guests present were shocked at first, but burst into laughter.
He said he may lose some female voters but did not retract his statement or indicate that he was just joking.
He said that bloggers spread rumours, disrupt social harmony and many bloggers are slanderous and are cheating people with their blogs.
“All bloggers are not in favour of national unity. Our country has been successful because we are very tolerant with each other, if not, there will be civil war, the Malays will kill the Chinese, the Chinese will take revenge and kill the Malays, and the Indian will kill everyone.”
He urged the rakyat not to simply trust bloggers, and gamble our future away because the achievement we gain in the 50 years of independence is not an easy task.
“We have to show the world our positive attitude, if the world learn to be as tolerant as us, the world will be peaceful, without war or civil war.”
He said that the tourism ministry has been promoting the country for the rakyat’s benefit, not just to benefit his own ministry.
He stressed that the Malaysian tourism industry is now in a critical moment as the competition from the neighbouring countries such as Vietnam, Cambodia and the Philippines will be stiffer and Malaysia must respond proactively.

Translation from Jeremiah Foo

No analysis required. We need a law against stupidity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ashamed that he is an old boy

Anonymous said...

Omigod! Can't this boarding school alumnus start to grow up from teenage life. What makes he think only MCOBA deserve a place in life? Rehman Rectum is also a MCOBA. Bomb expert jihadist Dr Azahari is also one.

Anonymous said...

Tengku Adnan has always said extremely stupid things. Some dumber than others. Imagine his deputy apparently reported that Visit Malaysia 2007 has been a total failure because "Malaysia is too far away".

Surprisingly, Bali is not. Neither is Bangkok, Angkor Watt, Jakarta, or Singapore.

That was the most lame feedback we've ever heard for a screw up.

Now this came from Tengku himself. "...but we only have ONE EYE-ON_MALAYSIA.." to explain that we should build more Ferris Wheels to attract toursists.

Which stupid moron tourist is going to come all the way from Amterdam, France, US, etc. to Malaysia just to see a ferris wheel? Mind you that there is no Amusement Park attached to the ferris wheel! Just standing alone next to a lake is supposed to attract tourists?

Don't other countries have huge theme parks resembling the size of Putra Jaya Administrative area? He needs to stop talking with his brains up his ass!

BTW He is not Tengku with royal blood, just part of the name his daddy gave him :)

My Say