Friday, August 31, 2012
It's a Cucu Merdeka!
While the nation celebrates it's 55th independence day today, our family just had a Cucu Merdeka at about 8:00 pm today.
We've got many nephew and nieces. And, it's not actually our first such "cucu." But to have a "cucu" born on an auspices day for the nation like today, this is especially a special "cucu."
Alhamdulillah, both mother and baby are fine. They went into the hospital's labor room since aftermoon. Its been one long wait for the parents, especially the mother and the grandparents.
Before we forget, the baby's a boy. So will he be named Abdul Rahman in honour of our first Prime Minister and Father of Independence? It would be quite an auspices name to go with the auspices day.
But that's the parents' call. It's their pride and joy, even if it's the second for the father.
- ► 2017 (146)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- It's a Cucu Merdeka!
- No chili sauce please, we are Malaysians
- It ain't you, Kit
- Inspiring moment for young Sufiya
- Anwar and Nik Aziz defensive on hudud
- Mahathir's buzz on Islamic state
- Selamat hari raya
- Kit Siang's glaring insecurity
- Suu Kyi's Song of Silence
- You know how to whistle, don't you, Rafizi?
- SC should throw the book at TMI
- In everyone's life there is a summer of 42
- Biar masyarakat menilai Tanda Putera – Dr. Sivamur...
- Tanda Putera dan paranoia persepsi politik - Zaini...
- Hua Zong's 'Chinese First, Malaysia Later'
- MUSICAL PRELUDE: It ain't me, babe - Bob Dylan
- Conniving Rais disallows giving Najib or Rosmah a ...
- Tanda Putera: Up to the Censorship Board?
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)