Saturday, February 29, 2020
Fat lady not sing yet
Boy... the air is fresh and the park is setene and peaceful this morning.
Coming out of PWTC yesterday evening, there was a sense of relieve and victory. The possible Prime Minister may not be expected choice, but it is a fair compromise.
In a war, it is the final victory that counts and not to win every battle.
However, celebrating now could be premature. Expect this impasse to last at least a week.
In fact, many event happenned last night. Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim, Lim Guan Eng and Mat Sabu visited Tun Dr Mahathir last night.
Mahathir issued a statement against being in coalition with those associated with corruption and kleptocrasy. Few PPBM leaders chorused his statement and cited it is a matter of principle.
Sure ... Mahathir is against corruption. It is believable.
What will happen to the so-called Perikatan Nasional?
There are members of PN expressing opposition to being in coalition with DAP. Muhyiddin discussed and received agreement of his merger plan with only his PPBM MPs.
Some SDs have yet be signed. So it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
In the meanwhile, the legally questionable status of Interim PM position of Mahathir is already gazetted.
Can the Dewan Rakyat determine the PM as it is the prerogative of the DYMM Yang DiPertuan Agong?
Anwar is having an audience with Agong this morning. He said he was robbed of his position. But was it not Mahathir who did it to him?
Was Muhyiddin, UMNO and PAS premature in celebrating yesterday?
For sure, it is heard the Rulers' Council meeting was inconclusive and the saga could continue.
Or is it a scripted drama as most Mahathir diehard would like to believe that the old man had thought through every big and small steps.
Get it over with please. The rakyat getting sick of this politics started by Mahathir.
- Fat lady not sing yet
- Apandi Ali questioned legality of Interim PM
- ... until the fat lady sings
- Why Daim's brother-in-law, Dr Mo hated AirAsia?
- For Daim sake, charge Dzulkifli and let the chips ...
- DEDICATED TO ATOQ: End of the Line by Traveling Wi...
- Airbus's courage, Malaysia's lack of integrity
- Latheefa's MACC abused power to intimidate doctor,...
- Orang Malaya taking Sabah, Sarawak for granted
- After Airbus judgement, do Malaysians still wish t...
- Big test awaits Latheefa Koya to investigate UK's ...
- How to dissolve Parliament, and dismiss or appoint...
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2019 (205)
- ► 2018 (109)
- ► 2017 (160)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)