Monday, February 14, 2011
Zafrul doing a Zarinah
The Malaysiakini news appeared on February 8th, 2011 and it is February 14th 2011. Six days has passed.
This is no longer the days of snail mail, newspapers, and line calls. It is too long to hear no response. One can consider what happened as the truth.
Since his remark was published in Malaysiakini, the blogs have been making an issue out of Tengku Zafrul's remark, pro or con. The latest Harakah gave a frontpage coverage.
Zafrul's silence inspire us to post something here to put the disparage of information and murmuring into perspective.
Suddenly he got my neighbourhood breakfast kaki to awake me from my short sleep because he wants to meet.
I only begin to sleep after doing my subuh prayers and was only having minimal sleep the night before. To hear Zafrul wanting to meet me, it just made my day.
Zafrul is stalling and avoiding the press by trying to meet privately so that things will hush hush down. He is doing a Zarinah. She had a Deputy Minister instruct us to meet her and her husband.
No can do.
He doesn't pay me salary to order me around. No one does!
Zafrul should hold a press conference and state his stance. I want to hear him criticise organiser Idea and Pemandu.
And he has some more than 13 years of story to explain.
I am being brutal.
The reason being ... why didn't he responded when I attempted to meet him to hear his side of the takeover of Avenue by ECM Libra back in 2006?
It is payback time.
I am not interested to meet and hear his explanation privately now about being misquoted and his claim that he has video proof of being spinned by Malaysiakini.
Six days has passed, damage has been done and he is now for public domain, even if mainstream news did not picked it up. There is a public campaign against him picking up steam.
A source said he was in Bangkok all these while. What so important for him to be in Bangkok when he messed up some other people's name?
That is selfish and inconsiderate!
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- Apa akan jadi jika Anwar kembali ke UMNO?
- Syed Akbar replace Uncle Loh-Bird on MACC
- A gay Minister in Cabinet and Johorean ...
- Pre-empting Anwar's wayang of DNA specimen sample
- Cronyism creeping into silver state
- What "the untold MAS story" did not tell? (Part 3)...
- What "the untold MAS story" did not tell? (Part 2)...
- Zafrul doing a Zarinah
- Tengku Zafrul, Maybank's wrong signal to the marke...
- Robert Phang in defense of Najib? Lol ... an obvio...
- What "the untold MAS story" did not tell? (Part 1)...
- Another side to Gani's pilgrimmage story
- Connecting the dots of conspiracy
- Wishing all a happy Chinese New Year
- Tenang bah-election wake-up call
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)