Tuesday, May 05, 2009
RPK revealed his informer, but does such person exist?
Finally, Raja Petra revealed his 'reliably informed' source of information as Lt Kol Azmi Zainal Abidin. This Lt Col is the source of RPK's controversial Statutory Declaration which pinned the accusation on the murder of Altantunya to Rosmah.
According to his "reliably informed" source, Rosmah was present with allegedly a C4 expert then Lt Col Aziz Buyong and her ADC and wife to then Lt Col Aziz, Norhayati. Both have since made statutory declarations to deny such allegations, thus returning the burden of proof lies with Raja Petra.
In his latest No Holds Barred column entitled The Mystery of the Missing Confession here or here, RPK disclosed part of his interrogation with the Special Branch during his detention under ISA in September last year.
RPK revealed Lt Kol Azmi as number two man in the Special Branch of the Millitary Intelligence. He also claimed that his MCKK collegian, Dato Nik Azmi Nik Daud or popularly known as Bull encouraged him to do the Statutory Declaration based on this Lt Kol Azmi's information. Bull is a long time Tengku Razaleigh supporter.
RPK claimed he had asked another Ku Li staff, John Pang to double check with Ku Li of the reliability of Lt Kol Azmi. He requested the same from Din Merican with Anwar Ibrahim.
Another name revealed is Dato Dr Jamaluddin Jarjis or popularly known as JJ. RPK claimed to have met JJ at a stall of Jalan Ipoh and was offered money by him to stop implicating Altantunya with Najib. A 'friend' checked with JJ and he has denied meeting RPK after he has stop associating with Tun Mahathir.
Rocky had reported John Pang's denial. I could dig up for Din Merican's old business card and try to verify with him. So is in the case of Bull.
In summary, Lt Kol Aziz Buyong, Norhayati, John Pang, JJ, Monglian rep Syed Abdul Rahman and investigating officer (name forgotten) denied the revelations by RPK.
Balasundram could be a story for RPK to work on. But as far as the court is concern, he comitted perjury and his words have no value. Lets give this one person in favour if RPK.
We are left for confirmation from Niz Azmi, Din Merican, Ku Li and Anwar Ibrahim. If John Pang denied, I would expect the same with Nik Azmi and Ku Li. Din and Anwar has a tendency to do their "PKR thing". Readers either believe or not.
However, all these people's testament will not be as important as the most crucial person i.e. the Lt Kol Azmi claimed to be from the millitary outfit Anggota Tentera Cawangan Khas (ATCK).
My initial check with 'a friend' is that there is non-existence of a Lt Col Azmi. You are entitled to refute because I am not revealing my source. But I'll tell you why Lt Col Azmi may not exist. Simply because the person RPK claimed holding such post is a different person.
[I did not bother to ask the names of the position holders. Ignorance is bliss here. Or maybe I know the names?]
Is RPK still hiding his real source of information? Or he is fabricating a story? Or he had been duped into believing information supplied by a person claiming to be Lt Col Azmi?
I hope he is not doing any wayang becasue the life of two policemen's is at stake.
* Updated 9:20 am 6/5/09
- ► 2023 (44)
- ► 2022 (91)
- ► 2021 (97)
- ► 2020 (70)
- ► 2019 (205)
- ► 2018 (109)
- ► 2017 (160)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (199)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- If UMNO is "racist" and PKR is not, why is Anwar n...
- Perak Crisis: Is the Speaker 'above the law' or 'i...
- In defense of the Prime Minister [Up-dated]
- We are the "runners-up" ... of Europe
- Omar Ong a scholarship defaulter? Catch 22 for Pet...
- After Omar Ong, Syed Hamid rumoured for Petronas C...
- Krisis Perak: Kenapa saman Nizar terhadap "Sultan"...
- Perak Crisis: What spin and lies will Nizar make o...
- Anwar and his lawsuits, Will he actually sue Anifa...
- Newsbreaker: Another by-election? Kelantan?
- Perak Crisis: High court judge Aziz mysterious pre...
- A response: More scholarship for less fortunate Ma...
- JPA Scholarship: Prestigous Reward or Financial As...
- Omar Ong to advance Tingkat 4 agenda with Petronas...
- I Support "Satu Sekolah Untuk Semua"
- BUM 2009: Interesting, fun ...
- Glory Glory Man United! ... Liverpool Record Equalled
- Of Ahmad Maslan, Bloggers Seeked, and Johnny Come ...
- Krisis Perak: Permohonan BN bubar DUN pernah ditol...
- Perak Crisis: Answering Misperception
- Krisis Perak: Siapa mulakan ...
- Krisis Perak: Hak dan Penyelesaian
- Krisis Perak: Khabar Angin dan Interpretasi Keputusan
- Sidang Tergempar DUN Perak Akan Diadakan?
- Dari Mahkamah Tinggi Mengenai Krisis Perak: Siapa ...
- Kenapa Timbalan Speaker terpaksa ambilalih jawatan...
- Out-manouvred and ill-prepared, Perak DAP and PKR ...
- The Royal Rebuke: Comments and Pictures
- Perak Assembly: Technology lost the day for Pakata...
- RPK revealed his informer, but does such person ex...
- Does it mean the Monarchy could seize control of G...
- Tiga hari lagi bersidang, penyakit gila babi Sivak...
- Citrawan dan Citramaya: Lebih sedap dan terhormat ...
- Anonymous are Pseudonyms and Pen Names from the past
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)