Friday, August 02, 2019

DEDICATED TO ZETI: Have I told you lately by Van Morrison


Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do

Oh the morning sun in all its glory
Greets the day with hope and comfort too
And you fill my life with laughter
You can make it better
Ease my troubles that's what you do

There's a love that's divine
And it's yours and it's mine
Like the sun
At the end of the day
We should give thanks and pray to the One


Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do

There's a love that's divine
And it's yours and it's mine
And it shines like the sun
At the end of the day we will give thanks and pray to the One


Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do


Take away my sadness
Fill my life with gladness
Ease my troubles that's what you do
Fill my life with gladness
Take away my sadness
Ease my troubles that's what you do


At the displeasure of Tan Sri Dato Dr Zati Akhtar binti Prof Di Raja Ungku Aziz, read NTH's SRC Trial: BNM Knew All Along About Najib’s RM2.6 billion Arab Donation

Don't miss the upper right corner

This blog has done its bit on Zeti HERE. Quite a long list.

For the moment, since 2015, this blog's call on Jho Low, Zeti, Dato Nazir Razak, Tan Sri Gani Patail, and Tan Sri Abu Kassim seemed right.

Abu was heading MACC then and was the one who retrieved Joanna Yu's Blackberry. He knew all along of Joanna Yu's revelation that is now out in the open.

But why did MACC then prepared charge sheet for Misappropriation of Property under Section 403 of Penal Code and leak the suspiciously Mat Salleh written charge sheet to Sarawak Report?

Abu made a police report to claim it was fake. If PH falls and the new government wish to avenge, this will come out again.

Joanna Yu's testimony in court on Jho Low's handiwork indicate the  forged signatures of Najib revealed during the earlier testimony by SRC Director, Subuh Md Yassin is still not the pinnacle of AG's embarassing political stunt using SRC case.


She also testified to acknowledge the RM2.6 billion that went in Najib's account as Arab donation and all along, Zeti was aware and approved it, but denied.

The 880 account for the STC RM27 million is another seperate matter.

It was Zeti, who shared the investigated 1MDB money trail with MACC and subsequently, it is believed to be given by Abu Kassim to then AG, Tan Sri Gani Patail.

Abu encouraged Gani to take up the issue, used it to clean his blemished record and retire looking like a hero.

From there, it may have leaked to Sarawak Report and WSJ.

Many lost credibility.

Next week to see more face saving charges under forfeiture law on the innocent to divert this embarassment.


Edited and updated: 3/8 7:00 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the truth will prevail and Najib's prayers will be answered. Firman Allah: When the truth prevail, the falsehood will venish.

Anonymous said...

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

bumi-non-malay said...

To Divert attention there are lots of things...Azmin sexs video, Anwar, GPS-PBB UMNO-PAS Bangsat negara, Systemic genocide Orang Asli.....latest Bahasa Melayu equals Jawi.....That is the last straw of Malays Adat Being Dumb down to Tahi tong Sampah.... Melayu = Jawi = Melayu = Islam.....Hanya Adat Arab Melayu Supremacist UMNO-PAS -Sultan-agong bangsat Negara!!

My Say