Thursday, December 22, 2011
Congratulations girl, girl
When I first know of Girl, Girl or Aishah, daughter to Zakhir aka Bigdog ,she was a little girl.
The above is a picture of her celebrating her father's 40th birthday with the bloggers gang. So happen, she is a blogger too. See her more than two years unupdated blog here.
Aishah, is no more a little girl but a mature young lady of 15. See her 2009 picture in Perth below:
The Ministry of Education had announced that some 34,271 students (7.77%) of those that sat for the recent PMR examination scored straight A's. Today, Aishah had just made her parents proud by being one of them. She had scored 8As in the examination.
ABITW is happy for Aishah and her parents. We are equally happy that Allah had granted her wishes and our prayers. Prior to our flight to Mekah for Hajj, Aishah seek upon us to pray for her success in her examinations.
And we did not forget to do so.
Congratulations to Aishah. Savour this victorious moment. You have done well.
Uncle, wish you more success in the future. Are you considering medical school?
Special mention to Mrs Big Dog for her dedication to her daughter's education.
- ► 2017 (156)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- Musical Interlude 2011: Time to say goodbye
- Make police report for subjudice against Anwar
- Only another Khazanah-Amokh failure [Up-dated]
- Christmas greeting: Inspirational, touching moment...
- Congratulations girl, girl
- Happy 50th, Rocky
- Dunces under the Light
- Felda listing: No stroll in the park
- Daulat Tuanku!
- UMNO to takeover Kedah?
- Hole on my Shoulder
- Did Danny Yusof nailed BN's coffin in Selangor?
- Confirmed ... Incompetent Clueless Khazanah to can...
- Like a dog, Tony F bites the hand that feed
- No setpol in winnable candidates
- Bashir to get chop today for embarassing Tony F?
- More punch please, Mr President
- Teks Ucapan Dato Seri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)