Man ... I have always wanted to do that. It was a "registered trademark" of Ed McMahon welcoming Johnny Carson on his The Tonight Show.
In case, you are wondering what show I am talking about. Its the one Jay Leno is hosting now. A piece of interesting information. David Lettermen used to be a regular replacement host when Johnny takes his vacation.
So dude, I am not that young if I am a regular viewer of Johnny Carson.
Now the real intention of this posting. Dato Mukhriz Tun Dr Mahathir, Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry and will be interacting live on his Facebook at 8 pm tonight.
Those interested to seek for clarification with matters regarding new policies of the Ministry of Trade and Industry, liberalisation of service sectors, current issues, politics, economics, etc. should take the opportunity to interact directly with him.
I am not sure he will entertain personal questions on his political plans and such. Can probably guess what his answer be but do try.
His facebook address is here. It is accessible also via his website here.
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- Merdeka ... Bahtera Merdeka
- Reaksi tak berfakta terhadap penduduk Seksyen 23
- Isu kuil: Dosa lepas menghantui Pakatan Rakyat Sel...
- Susah sangatkah hendak dengar cakap orang?
- Yusri rasa bersalah dan 'akui' diguna PR burukkan ...
- LKS allay DAP corruption issues by picking on Muhy...
- Najib to cancel Anuar Zaini's UM land development
- Welcoming news of Maybank to revamp Board, BII dea...
- LIVE tonight on Facebook: Here's Mukhriz!
- Why Idris Jala did not reveal and financial press ...
- Idris Jala bullshit results, 2nd Qtr operating los...
- The Economist described Anwar Ibrahim as Chameleon...
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)