Sunday, March 16, 2008
Show your support for Mukhriz Mahathir
Dato Mukhriz Mahathir, the new Member of Parliament for Jerlun has written to Abdullah urging his to take responsibility for his arrogant challenging the people at the ballot when they expressed their dissatisfaction in two major demonstrations. The people have spoken and rejected him, thus he should honourably resign. Read here.
This blogger support the honesty and brevity of Dato Mukhriz to seek the resignation of Abdullah for it is beneficial for the country as it could lead to a positive reform of the ruling party, UMNO and Barisan Nasional.
My fellow readers can give their support for Mukhriz by signing this Petition of Support. You can also show your support by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with personal details of your full name, NRIC/MyKad no., tel. no. and if applicable, UMNO membership no.
For a better tomorrow for the country, Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi should take responsibility for his incompetent leadership and administration, and nepotism practises has resulted in the poor state of the country's economic growth, rising prices, unemployment, rising crime, ethnic and religious tension, compromise of national security and international affair, etc.
This has resulted in the worst performance by Barisan Nasional in a General Election. As the head of UMNO and Barisan Nasional, he should be accountable and take responsibility by stepping for he and the involvement of his family and friends represent the sole reason for the resentment of UMNO and Barisan Nasional members, and supporters to the party and it's candidate.
Read previous postings here, here and here.
- ► 2017 (140)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- Suasana Politik Melayu Yang Bertambah Gelora
- Yo Shabery! Not this same ole shit!
- Shabery, WTF Blogger Engagement is This?
- The Earth Hour Global Campaign
- Why Pak Lah Has To Be Removed Immediately?
- It Never Was A Constitutional Crisis, You Lose Abd...
- MAS Hina Sultan Pahang
- Kini Masa Untuk Menunaikan Janji
- Musical Interlude: The Prayer
- Kayveas and Syed Arabi: A Time For Honest Reevalua...
- Top 10 Factors: A Time For Honest Reevaluation V
- Adakah Pak Lah Faham Tujuan Khir Toyo Letak Jawata...
- Ku Li Sambut Suara Akar Umbi
- We are here at SoPo, Shabery!
- Private Letter on Khairy believed cause for Rafida...
- Umno Youth decides not to take action against Mukh...
- Kabinet Baru Pak Lah Bagaikan Titanic
- Denial Will Be Fatal ...
- Cyber Denial: A Time For Honest Reevaluation IV
- Show your support for Mukhriz Mahathir
- Teruskan Tsunami Kedua Menuntut Pak Lah Mengundur
- Political Tsunami: A Time For Honest Reevaluation ...
- Masih Lagi Tsunami Kedua: Khairy Dilantik Menteri?...
- Mukhriz Letter: A Time For Honest Reevaluation II
- Lagi Tsunami Kedua
- Tsunami Kedua Sudah Bermula
- UMNO: A Time For Honest Reevaluation I
- Khairy ... His Numbered Days
- Blogger Susan Loone Accused Mukhriz Cheating
- Tuntut Pak Lah Letak Jawatan! UNDUR LAH!
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2007 (140)