Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Malaysian women call on UN for ceasefire
Dear friends if u support this message below please put it in your blogs and facebook n twit this call the best u can - DPSB on behalf of women's groups n women united on this call.
We Malaysians call upon our Government through its Envoy to the United Nations, to urge the UN to demand for an immediate ceasefire on Gaza and impose a UN-wide embargo on all trade with Israel.
Malaysians are shocked and horrified by Israel’s blatant disregard for human life and the vicious acts of cruelty inflicted on the Palestinian people.
Indiscriminate air attacks have targeted civilian homes, injuring and killing innocent men, women, children and the disabled. Israel has shown a complete disregard for the holy month of Ramadhan observed not only by the people of Palestine but Muslims worldwide.
We Malaysians, can no longer stand by and watch the devastating consequences to the Palestinian people.
Swift UN action is needed to demand a ceasefire and stop the slaughter of innocent people, and impose a trade embargo on Israel.
Israel must be held accountable for serious violations of international humanitarian law and human rights.
- ► 2022 (84)
- ► 2021 (97)
- ► 2020 (70)
- ► 2019 (205)
- ► 2018 (109)
- ► 2017 (160)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- EDL toll: You can't have your cake and eat it too.
- As though they are a major tax contributor [up-dated]
- Wall Street worshipers cannot turnaround MAS
- Not straight to The Hague, Anwar
- Dollars and senses of flag bearers
- Non-CNN version of who shot MH 17
- SIA took same "risky route"
- Why some Malaysians are idiot enough to fall for C...
- Three smugglers charged yesterday and more to come
- Malaysian women call on UN for ceasefire
- Before Pakatan Rakyat turn it into an issue [Latest]
- Singapore could tac but Johor not allowed to tic
- No orange squash, but a pleasant surprise
- Top UMNO man playing treacherous games with Opposi...
- Dubious past and present of Datasonic
- Why a Minister arrange for Datasonic to meet KPDNK...
- Pro-opposition news portals given lesson on good b...
- Justice seek, Principle upheld
- NZ Foreign Minister failed attempt to "Murdoch" Ma...
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)