Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Zeti took 26 days to deny, how many days to response on Ecotive?
The PNB announcement on the appointment of Jalil Rashid as PNB CEO was made on August 29th, 2019. Subsequently, Tun Dr Mahathir said he was not informed of the appointment. Then, it was complete silence from PNB Chairman, Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz.
One can hear the pin drop at the Chairman office at PNB headquarter.
Finally after 26 days, Zeti issued a denial, After so long, it hardly said anything but the usual corporate communication bullshit of claiming they followed procedure. There was hardly any meat.
If they did follow procedure, why was Mahathir not in the know (video HERE) as it is not customary of him to not know of important appointments? Of all person, Zeti would be the last person not to know Mahathir expect to be kept abreast? Even any appointments to be made by Dato Paduka Mukhriz or Dato Seri Faizal Azumu within their respective state still need his prior approval!
Is Zeti confirming the rumour Mahathir is beginning to show early signs of senility or dementia to forget and as one PPBM MP said, he is on remote memory?
So come out with it.
Zeti's response is reported by all mainstream and pro-government media without any critical question asked or any investigation work done. Read in BN, Sundaily, Malaysia Reserve, Malaysia Insight, Malaysiakini, and EdgeMarkets,
There was allegation that Jalil is married to a grandniece of Mahathir thus the suspicion he was in his typical #SayaTakTau mode to pass the buck to Zeti.
Another allegation is Zeti is beholden to the Council of Emminent Persons Chairman, Tun Daim Zainuddin and allowed for Daim's brother in law and Economic Adviser on suspension, Dr Muhammad Khalid to make the choice.
Rumour is when Jalil as CEO of MIMB-Aberdeen, Muhammad was the remisier aka dealer at KL Securities handling
Zeti can get her PR team at PNB together with hiring Datin Norhiyati, renown for her evil hands in Bank Islam and Tabung Haji, to deny to these allegations that have been making its rounds.
By right, two days before issuing this denial, Zeti should explain her shareholding in Ecotive UK in which an alleged Mahathir proxy, Kamal Siddiqi and sspected scammer is the major shareholder.
Assure her that her aristocratic silence will not get her any where as it create more curiosity. Zeti must answer for it or more will be revealed. Since she is so slow to response, lets hear from her in 16 days?
- ► 2020 (70)
- Another political Malay group launched
- Appeal Court judge insulted Islam and Sultan
- Local media "lembab" coverage of US Mail pullout plan
- Zeti took 26 days to deny, how many days to respon...
- US withdrawal from global mail could cripple local...
- Milo Ais Jho Low: Bukti anda rapat dengan Najib
- Lim Guan Eng quiting?
- If Amhari has home in Perth, Shahrol may have a Sw...
- Moving sermon at PWTC ...
- Country Heights, MyKad scam, and invading wild boar
- Samosa seller lesson in business turnaround for GL...
- Malaysia's "democrasy plane" crashed?
- Memanggil, memprorog dan membubarkan Parlimen
- Mukhriz sold when Opcom shares suspiciously rigged
- No more Axiata-Telenor poison pen letter ...
- Did PH government issued fake news on NFCP to rig ...
- Cronyism: Prequel to a repeat of the past
- Negative PR agency for Guan Eng blame game, TH "is...
- Chinese FBer call on non-Malay Bumiputera to assim...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2018 (109)
- ► 2017 (160)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)