Malaysia Today provided a linked to You Tube video of a CBS 60 Minutes documentary revealing the Bush administration's intention for a planned takeover of Iraq from Day One.
Within a short span of time after the 9-11 incident, President W Bush made a quick referal to Muslim fundamentalist terrorist and point blame on Afghanistan's Al-Qaeda and Iraq's Saddam Hussin WMD.
When conspiracy theories of 9-11 first surfaced in 2002, many dismissed it as outlandish for a Government to attack its own city and kill some 3,000 of its won citizen. As time past, more and more revelations are coming out to show that 9-11 is a pre-planned "Pearl Harbour" to justify the new President's hawkish policies.
In case you missed or not convinced of Michael Moore's socio-economic conspiracy of the event in his documentary, Farenheit 9-11 (trailer here), this video revelation is put togather to present the conspiracy behind 9-11.
Last year, many revelation began to emerge to support the theory that 9-11 was an organised building demolition. Lets start with this video testimony of a fireman account.
Dutch demolition expert, Danny Jowenko believe it is a planned demolition.
FEMA, a professional structural engineering association, was first within a year to be curious for the collapse of the WTC, citing the structure could not melt and cause the collapse. MIT Engineer and Scientist, Jeff King has this to say.
There was a clear coverup attempt by the 9-11 Commission.
- ► 2017 (118)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- Musical Interlude: Do You Know Where You're Going ...
- Diana: Intrigue and Relevance in Constitutional Mo...
- Tahniah, Selamat Eidul Fitri
- Musical Interlude: Sophisticated Lady
- Blood Bank Critically Low - Jom Donate!
- Video Revelation of 9-11
- Musical Interlude: Don't Know Why
- Just News: This Heart of Mine
- Just News: Not Acting, Actually Acting and Trying ...
- Musical Interlude: Goodbye England's Rose (Candle ...
- Do Right, Not Just Do Justice!
- Musical Intermission: Revolution
- ▼ October (12)