Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Je ne suis pas Charlie
Received the above image in our Whats App this morning.
Someone made an image of the quote from our architect friend in yesterday's posting.
The French translation for "I am not Charlie" came from our French educated youngest brother, which became this posting title.
There were two more images forwarded and it's reproduced below:
Lets us ponder and ask Bersih 2.0, Bar Council, Negara Ku, Suaram, PKR, DAP, and those like them as to why are they gathered in front of IPD Dang Wangi in support of Eric Paulsen? Human rights to offend other religions and insult others?
Islam - the religion, rituals, institution and status - is being insulted. But, why the silence from Sisters in Islam, Islamic Rennaisance Front, Dato Marina Mahathir, Ikram, ABIM, PAS or precisely PASMA, Dato Noor Fatida, Group of 25 and the supporting Group of 12 and 140 NGOs, The Star and Dato Wong Chun Wai, Global Moderates, NUCC, MCBHHS and many others like them?
Are they supporting Charlie Hebdo and Eric Paulsen right to offend and insult other religions? Are they agreeing that it is OK to behave badly as long as it is done towatds Muslims and Malay?
In the meanwhile, readers can return back to the posting, "Condemnation, YES but NOT Charlie" at the link HERE.
- ► 2021 (60)
- ► 2020 (70)
- ► 2019 (205)
- ► 2018 (109)
- ► 2017 (160)
- ► 2016 (184)
- Economic sabotaguers rising up to the occasion
- On rotan and Datum, everyone missed the plotsss...
- Hishamuddin disagree with submarine purchase
- Was the attack on Tun Daim for real?
- China 1 + 1 + 1 equals?
- 3 ways to help country facing market downturn from...
- Feint left, but move right
- The passing of an old friend
- Military man do not disobey order
- In the midst of crisis, there's always instigators
- Je ne suis pas Charlie
- Condemn, YES but NOT Charlie!
- Can Halim Shafie tighten MCMC's enforcement role?
- Unethical Malaysian businessmen
- Mee goreng mamak for late lunch
- It's a start for 1MDB's new "Mamak" CEO
- Main redah saja Mamak ni ...
- Lack of protocol or no manners?
- Shabery's new MCMC appointee under investigation b...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)