Raja Petra is sent to Kemunting!
It was reported today that Raja Petra Kamaruddin (RPK) was sent to Kamunting Detention Camp for two years under Section 8 of the Internal Security Act.
This act means that, like the five Hindraf detainees that was immediately sent there, interrogation on RPK has stopped or in his case, it did not even began.
From news reports, RPK's lawyer said that he is now deemd as a national threat and given the marching order last night.
RPK is already facing several lawsuits, sedition charges, and other court issues. Are those process of law insufficient to deal with the various allegations against him? Are the recent voices from BN component party members not sufficient alarm to be more judicious?
Together with other reasons, the recent ISA Ops has evolved into a security operations shrouded with suspicions.
Firstly, it occurs when the Prime Minister is facing political threat from within and without his party. Does this has any link?
ISA is known to be strictly a police matter. Detention under Section 73 interrogation for 60 days is on police recomendation and acknowledgement by the Minister of Internal Affairs.
This raised the second issue. Why is Syed Hamid the one making press statements, if it is none of his bloody business? Now who signed the detention order? Was it Syed Hamid or ...?
Dato Ibrahim Ali, a two time ISA detainee mentioned in a press conference yesterday evening that any power to detain under the ISA held by politician and Minister should be taken away. In place, it should be decided by a committee free from any political influence.
Third, why the Section 8 if Syed Hamid said this is a police matter? Section 8 empowers the Minister to sent the detainee to Kemunting for two years, and could subsequently be rolled over.
Fourth, the manner the recent ISA is implemented is srange and bordering on amateurish. Why would a reporter be detained when news editor determine published news? Why must ISA be applied merely to interrogate her for a day? Is there no other more suitable law, other than ISA, to call her in for interrogation? Is this not creating public tension?
Fifth, the situation to apply ISA is unwarranted. Dr Mahathir last week said the situation is tense but not a security threat. Ku Li does not agree to the use of ISA for this situation. Both these leaders did not seek for the abolishment of ISA but both see the rule of law is more applicable.
Is there any possibility of a racial riot? Are the Malays, Chinese and Indian in a rage ready to martyr? Some segments of Chinese and Indian are on a vocal mood. But the Malays are indifferent, not willing to sacrifice for a leader they have no confidence with.
Why was RPK served with an order for Kemunting on the day he filed harbeus corpus application in High Court today?
There is more amidst the eyes here.
Even Najib who is a victim of RPK's statutory declaration and psy-war is relieved that the Sin Chew Jit Poh reporter, Tan YB and Theresa Kok was released.
Is this by design to smear Najib's name and raised further animosity by PKR and their supporters against Najib?
This gif file candle image is placed as a virgil in unison with other sympathiser of RPK. My sympathy is for the family.
Something smells in high heaven.
Words in UMNO circle are saying anarchy is setting in into UMNO. Sympathy game, coddle and plead is no more acceptable. Money, kain pelikat, and trips have failed and backfired. Authority is rebelled against. Lies and deception is anticipated.
Nothing can convince the masses except suppression with the use of harassment and blackmail!
The five undertaking this onerous and subsequently rewarding endeavour, if successful, are newly "honured" Tan Sri Anuar Musa, Dato Che Alwi (Ketereh), Dato Hamzah Zainuddin, and Dato Reezal Merican.
Dato Kamalauddin and Khairy Jamaluddin is likely to be orchestrating this life saving mission for "Baba" Abdullah, the claimed reformer and libertarian.
If he comes out a winner through this ordeal, will it lead to the emergence of a weak tyrant and dictator surrounded the puppeteers? Is this why he is seeking the millitary portfolio?
With Syed Hamid, a turned Abdullah loyalist helming Internal Affairs, is it about Abdullah holding full control of intelligence, security and "armed outfit" to remain in power?.
I'm curious. Extremely curious.
Is this a case of the revenge of the lembik? One thing for sure, never underestimate the severity of vengence by the lembiks and lembuts.
One wonders. Will there be an UMNO General Assembly this December?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
- ► 2017 (160)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Walill...
- Musical Interlude: Suara Takbir
- Uck Uck … Not Till Sleepy Actually Sing
- Tapi Kerana Khairy ...
- Musical Interlude: Should I Stay Or Should I Go - ...
- Turun 10 Sen Sahaja? Abdullah Tak Henti-henti Berb...
- As Court Trial Draws Closer, Will Anwar's World Be...
- Curious ... Extremely Curious Why RPK Sent to Kamu...
- Simpanan Bank Darah Rendah, ANSARA Anjur Kempen
- Sepintas Lalu Pemikiran Ku Li
- Sanusi Umum Rapat Raksaksa Tuntut Undur?
- Constitutional Means to Change Government II
- Constitutional Means to Change Government
- Decommission Ship, Escorting Tugboat - Joceline - ...
- Abdullah Passed Najib an Economy in Total Mess!
- Official Announcement of Mukhriz.com
- Ku Li called "transition plan" a joke
- Khairy's So-Called Setiakawan, Abdullah's Connivin...
- Video: The Lesson from Titanic, Abandon Before the...
- Will Muhyiddin Martyr as Another Dead Malay Hero?
- Musical Interlude: Life of Illusion - Joe Walsh
- Morning Development: Abdullah to be "buried" inste...
- Politik Abdullah menunggu dikubur, tetapi tetap be...
- What bloody excuse to defend this incompetence by ...
- Hanya pemimpin “Roti Kosong” dan bacul boleh “diar...
- Bila PM "roti kosong", mudah dihelah "Cina" dan ma...
- Suka Bukan Main Kepalang Buat Mukhriz, Dr M dan K...
- Dr Puad tawar diri ahli MT untuk baiki 'Jangkaun U...
- Mukhriz, Puad Zarkashi Mengumumkan Pencalunan Hari...
- Ku Li menegur pencabulan hak Negeri Johor oleh Ker...
- Kadar Shah Submit Evidences to ACA
- Pak Samad Pulang ke Rahmatullah ... Al Fatihah
- Whats Michelle Yeoh got to do with Tourism DG, Mir...
- "Crossover" Looming, ACA Follow-up ... Gelabah Pak...
- Bloggers Should Promote Anwar's Sept 16 Psygame .....
- Kekalahan Teruk BN di Permatang Pauh IV: Jika Teru...
- Forum MTRK: Ibrahim Ali Sindir Anwar dan Kepimpina...
- ▼ September (37)
- ► 2007 (140)