Friday, July 24, 2009
There is a new watch, it's called IRDA-Watch
My posting on June 19th, 2009 call for bloggers or usage of blog for shareholders activism. It is time for more blogs like Sime Darby Watch.
My reasoning was simple. Two days earlier on June 17th, I dispell the finding of Tranparency International regarding perception on corruption towards politicians and civil servants. What is important is not perception but actual corruption. Perception can be prejudicial. The truth to the matter is the most corrupt is the corporate sector, particularly the GLCs.
One response to my call came to fruitation immediately. Someone took up the challenge to set-up a blog called MAS Liberators. I was alerted yesterday of a new blog Eye on Iskandar with the url irdawatch.blogspot.com.
Sincerely, I hope these new corporate watch blogs are updated regularly, informative and written with the public and readers interest in mind.
MAS Liberator could sure help to avoid self indulgence to dwell on boring theoretical issues of genenal management practises and pursue more siginificant and critical issues palatable to the public.
They spoiled their reputation when in their second posting, the blogger was awkwardly hoping for an appointment with Tengku Azmil. They missed the opportunity to discuss few explosive issues on fuel hedging and route cancellations.
Consider these as friendly advise.
All the best MAS Liberator. Welcome on board Eye on Iskandar.
- ► 2017 (116)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- Ogos 1: Kebebasan perlu keikhlasan dan tanggungjaw...
- Kenapa keputusan Najib untuk tidak pilih Azalina i...
- LKS's Ipperwash Inquiry argument crash further
- LKS concede no precedence for RCI to investigate d...
- Penerangan mengenai Inkuiri kematian Teoh Beng Hoc...
- There is a new watch, it's called IRDA-Watch
- Selective persecution accusation rebutted, Kit Sia...
- Kematian Beng Hock alihkan pandangan dari rumah Kh...
- Tahlil invite from Captain Yusof's family
- No Blogging Today: Mark of Respect for Beng Hock
- Al Fatihah To Capt Ahmad Yusof
- Only gay and lesbian believe Anwar did not politic...
- Finger pointing at MACC on suspicion, hearsay and ...
- Case of Teoh Beng Hock for Sherlock Wannabees
- Be firm against anyone turning Teo Beng Hock death...
- Musical Interlude: Dead Shrimp Blues
- PPSMI: Dr Mahathir's poll gets more votes
- UEM Group in the news yesterday
- "A Voice" met the UEM Chairman
- Khazanah to hit or be hit by the M&A trail?
- Musical Interlude: Independence Day ... Ma B'day
- Ish Ish Ish ... You shouldn't call KJ corrupt, Kar...
- Anwar playing sympathy to shore up crumbling suppo...
- Strategy is of utmost importance for online presen...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)