Thursday, March 16, 2017
Nervous in Damansara [Up-dated]
The Mrs is due to be in the op room to confirm possible blockage found in her CT scan.
The cardiologist said it may or may not be a blockage. However, an angiogram needed to confirm.
She is already in. We are sitting in the waiting room feeling rather nervous. Good to have two elderly Indian ladies giving comforting words.
Their family member undergone a stenting procedure and waiting to get sent to the ward.
In case there is a high percentage of blockage and necessary, two possible options - balloon or stenting:
Trust the ability and professionalism of the cardiologist. However, not ready to sing, "Que sera sera."
Pray for her.
Alhamdulillah! Clear ....
- ► 2022 (88)
- ► 2021 (97)
- ► 2020 (70)
- ► 2019 (205)
- ► 2018 (109)
- Being true to Islam
- KKLW contract recipients from Shafie are infiltrators
- Beauty and the PTD
- 1MDB bomb that blew up on the protoon instead
- Infiltration inside PMO
- Istana request no apology, but court judge MAIS wrong
- Diverting corruption money into political war chest
- D-day for Nor Yakcop, Who gave him the go ahead?
- Nervous in Damansara [Up-dated]
- Is a Bank Director linked to organised crime, inte...
- Is The Star sabotaging investigation of underworld...
- Royal-linked Tan Sri among raided for tax evasion,...
- Royal support against corruption and abuse of power
- MAIS demanded apology
- Unite and support, less talk and no more nonsense
- LATEST: Malaysians held hostage by North Korea!
- Selangor royal default?
- When situation warranted, Wisma Putra acted
- Rashness and brashness not mark of a seasoned dipl...
- Most stupid survey and statement ever from a TI-M ...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)